I don’t know about you, but I can’t believe that this little project has already reached 100 posts! Thank you so much for continuing to grow with us and for supporting this community of thought, discourse, and love.
To celebrate our first major milestone, I highlight some of our most popular and beloved posts, in case you missed them or feel like revisiting the ideas they present. Stick with us! We love having you, and the best is yet to come.
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Living Alone (B.C.)
- Pretty in Pink: Rethinking Elle Woods (S.T.)
- Humanities Teachers from Least to Most Believable, a list (E.L.)
- Adventures in Mental Unwellness: Grad School Edition (K.H.)
- Looking at “China”: Met Gala 2015 (E.Y.)
- Big Sound Saturdays: Sister Soul (S.A. and M.H.)
- Atlanta Street Style (K.O.)
- The Politics of Style: A Primer (E.L.)
- LA Street Style (Y.K.)
- Activism at the Intersections of Race and Gender (M.H.)
- Encounters with True Crime (K.S.)
- International Women’s Day: #ladymafia and @AlltheWomen (E.Y.)
- In Search of the Female Gaze: Pleasure and Cinema (E.L.)
One thought on “Acro Collective Greatest Hits: Celebrating 100 Posts!”